Frequently Asked Questions
Food & Drink
- All parties must check-in at the front desk before entering the cafe
- Admission is charged for children at or over 9 months of age unless specified otherwise in event or class details
- $10 rate is only available for sessions reserved online
- Walk-in rate applies to any session not reserved online prior to arrival.
- Arrive within 15 minutes of your scheduled reservation. The slot will be given to the next waiting patron if we have not heard from you.
- Online reservations can be canceled or updated by calling 317.815.5711 or email email@example.com
- Adults must stay and supervise children unless attending and event or class with a drop-off option
- Play capacity is 30 playing children. When at capacity we will no longer admit players until a player leaves. Reserve play sessions to guarantee admission.
- Infants under 9 months of age are not counted towards our play capacity cap.
- A waitlist option is available if you are denied admission while we are at capacity. You will be notified via text message when a spot opens. Your spot will be held for 30 minutes after your confirmation of return.
- How do I find out if you are at capacity?
- Choose the session you would like to attend on our activity calendar.
- The number of remaining spots will be shown.
- Reserve your session before it fills
- Can I call for capacity updates?
- Yes. 317.815.5711
- We cannot guarantee a spot will be available when you arrive.
- Reserve online before heading in to guarantee admission.
- Children must play in socks. No bare feet.
- If you are sick please stay home.
- Children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times
- Please be kind and leave the area nice for the next person who may use it
- Padded play area is for children under 18 months of age only
- We reserve the right to ask children that are being disruptive to leave if they are interfering with the experience of others.
Food & Drink
- No outside food & drinks are permitted in the cafe or learning studio
- We offer a full-service cafe & healthy snack options to our patrons
- Bottles of formula or breastmilk are permitted
- Breastfeeding is fully supported anywhere in our facility
- You can easily buy a punch pass for someone else by choosing to send it as a gift, via email, at the time of purchase.
- You can have multiple passes on your account.
- Punch Passes expire 6 months after date of purchase.
- Punch passes are redeemed when checking out at the end of your play session
- Passes are transferable to friends & family.
- Party & Rental bookings are subject to availability
- Each party or rental will be accompanied with it's own contract to be agreed upon before date of event
- Adults must sign a waiver for each infant, toddler & youth (under 18yo) before entering the space.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone who refuses to complete a play/liability waiver.
- Can I fill out a waiver for a child that is not my own?
- Yes, if you can provide all required information for both parent & child
- We recommend contacting the parent and having them complete the waiver online
- Waivers are valid for 1 year after signing
- You can update/view the information on your waiver at any time
- We do not share waiver information with third parties. Your privacy & security is of the highest regard
- Our wifi is free and the password is on the big chalkboard above the velcro wall.
- Two diaper changing stations are available. Ask us for emergency supplies.
- Our lobby space is limited. Please leave your stroller at home or in the car
- Cubbies are available for shoes