Chalkboard Camp Options
paint - create - splatter - stipple
Children will explore different artists each day and will have the opportunity to create and collaborate using techniques and inspiration from the artists of study. Little imaginations can create without limitations using a variety of materials and mediums!
Dates: June 11th – June 14th
Cost $125 per child
Details: Drop-off camp for 3-5 year olds. Campers do not need to be potty-trained. $50 non-refundable deposit per family due at time of registration. Balance due no later than May 31st 2018.
ooey gooey potions lab
Will it foam, fizzle, erupt or drizzle? Young scientists will be mixing, pouring, experimenting and more. This week, we will explore all things science and sensory as we create and investigate with solids, liquids and gas while making potions, eruptions, slime, goo, foam and other discoveries yet to be known!
Dates: July 9th – July 12th
Cost $125 per child
Details: Drop-off camp for 3-5 year olds. Campers do not need to be potty-trained. $50 non-refundable deposit per family due at time of registration. Balance due no later than May 31st, 2018.
$125 per child
$50 per family due at registration
Remaining balance due no later than May 31, 2018
Urban Artists: June 11th – June 14th 1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Urban Scientists: July 9th – July 12th 1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- All campers must have a completed waiver, registration & pickup form on file.
- Campers should be age three by the week camp begins.
- Campers do not need to be potty-trained and should come with a change of clothes & diapering needs in case of accidents. Children will be assisted in the bathroom & diaper changing area by our camp directors.
- No outside snacks are allowed. Each camper should bring a water bottle. Then Urban Chalkboard will provide a snack choice of Pirate Booty, Veggie Straws or Gold Fish.
- Campers should wear socks each day & plan to get messy.
- Campers will only be released to those adults noted on their authorized pickup form.
- In case of emergency you will be contacted and basic first aid will be provided on-site. Additional care will be provided by first responders if the injury is beyond our scope.
- Call 317.815.5711 if your camper will be absent, is running late or needs to be picked up early.